- Step 1: Connect the pumping hose to the water pump outlet. Prepare a washbasin or a water bucket.
- Step 2: Press and hold the control button for at least 5 seconds in lighting/sleep mode. The button will be flashing in dual colors and the water pump will start to drain.
- Step 3: Automatically switch to Standby Mode when the pump stops draining; wipe and clean the remaining water with a rag.
Maintenance after use
- Turn off power & remove plug from wall socket.
- Remove the grow deck from the tray.
- (if there is nutrient solution residue, wipe & clean)
- Nutrient solution leftover can be used as fertilizer.
- Planting sponges should be discarded.
- Wipe planting accessories with neutral detergent and rinse with water.
- Wipe machine with soft fabric rag.
- Clean the water tray with warm water.