Prepare your Home Grow Box
- Water Reservoir
- LED Panel
- Water Pump
- 4 Columns
- 6 pcs Grow Deck
- 9 pcs Grow Deck
- 2 Safety Fasteners
Install your Home Grow Box
- Corresponding to the digital sign, position the four columns provided and insert them into the water reservoir.
- Place the suction cup of the water pump facing downwards (refer to illustration), before gently securing it to the water reservoir.
- Position the LED panel on the four columns accordingly.
- As shown in Figure A, gently pull the column in an outward direction, and adjust it to the position shown in Figure B. Repeat this step for the remaining three columns.
- Following the illustration, push the column down with your thumb in the arrow-indicated direction — you should hear a click sound when it is successfully installed. Repeat this step for the remaining three columns.
- Place both grow decks in the water reservoir as shown.
- Align the safety fasteners into the columns accordingly. Position the rear columns against the wall and turn the tip of the safety fastener at a 90 degree angle, ensuring that the fasteners are secure.
- Position the power plug in line with the power socket (on the right) of the upper panel. Following this, insert and connect it to a working power source. A lit-up LED panel means that your Home Grow Box installation is complete.